Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Swap is CLOSED

Wow, we are overwhelmed by the response for the new swap! We've met our limit for participants for this one so I'm afraid we'll have to close the sign-ups. For those of you who are signed up and received an email from us, partner emails will begin to go out on Monday, June 10. If you weren't able to make it to this swap, please be sure to sign up for our email notification over there on the right side so that you'll receive notice when we announce our next swap.

Thank you so much for your enthusiasm! :)

The Goodness Girls

3 comments:

Jenn said...

OMG I am so sad! I have been checking a lot and somehow missed it. :(
Have fun!

Mississippi Songbird said...

Oh, Sounds like a hit!
I've already got some things for it..lol

Wila (aka Ali) said...

I am so excited! My mind is already brainstorming and planning! Yippeee!