It's always helpful to know a bit about your partner when swapping. If your partner has a blog, that really helps. But, if your partner doesn't - well, then that makes it more difficult.
Here are a few questions you might want to answer and see the answers from your partner.
1. What is your decorating style? Vintage, glittery, old fashioned? Clean, bright and modern? Eclectic? Other?
2. Do you have any allergies? Scents? Foods?
3. Do you like to decorate certain areas for the 4th? Your house, hour patio, your porch, your garden, etc.
4. What are your hobbies? Crafting, reading, movies, thrifting, spelunking?
5. What sort of crafts do you enjoy? What sort of crafts don't you do?
6. What are your 4th of July traditions? Picnics, parades, boating, etc?
7. Do you have children? If so, how many and what are their ages?
8. Are you a cook? A baker? A Take-Out Queen?
9. What is your favorite scent? Least favorite?
10. What is your favorite sweet treat? (Chocolate melts this time of year...)
This is just a suggestion of questions. You don't have to answer them on your blog - just let your partner know your answers if you want. It will help you send a better swap and receive a better swap too!
*The Newest Goodness Girl*