Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Don't forget to join our Flickr group!

I'm starting to see evidence on blogs that Hurrah for the Red, White and Blue swap packages are finding their way to their delighted recipients and wanted to just remind you to join our swap Flickr group to share your photos! We all love to see the creative ways in which the theme was interpreted and the fun things you made and found to send each other! There's a quick link over to the right side (it's the second one down, right below the button code box) that will take you right to the Flickr group so you can join and upload your photos. We can't wait to see them!

2 comments:

Quiltingranny said...

Heidi:
I sent my package off to Tangee. I received my package from the person who was my partner, however, during this time, I never received anything from her. I was crushed when I recieved my gift, one of the items was shattered into pieces, the box wasn't marked fragile, please contact me.

Pearl Maple said...

You do host some fabulous themed swaps, must remeber to check in more often as I am always just missing one. Hope you are having a fun summer.