Let The Fun Begin!!
All the partners have been assigned for our Holiday Sister Swap, so if you signed up and DID NOT get an email, please let us know ASAP!!!!!
In the spirit of getting to know your “sister” we are asking you to answer some questions and post them on your blog no later than October 10th....earlier would be better so your partner can start collecting things that will be to your liking and get to know you!! Please leave us a comment so everyone can link back and get to know you too. This will be good information for future swaps as well!
If you don’t have a blog, just email your partner directly!
1. Favorite Color:
2. Chocolate Lover? Milk, Dark, White, or none of the above?
3. What is your favorite craft hobby?
4. What is a craft/art hobby that you would like to start?
5. What craft do you NOT have an interest in or just not great in ( so your partner doesn’t send something you wouldn’t use)?
6. Do you have any allergies? (we don’t want to send anything with peanuts if it’ll make you blow up like a balloon!)
7.What’s your favorite part of Halloween? Decorating, candy eating, costumes, or something else?
8. Do you decorate for Thanksgiving/Fall?
9. December Holidays--what holiday do you celebrate? What type of decorations do you like to put up in your house for that holiday?
10. Do you have any children, if so what are their ages, boys/girls?
11. Do you have any pets, if so what kind?
12. Are you a reader? If so, what type of books do you like?
13. Are you celebrating a birthday or anniversary in October, November, or December? If so, what day and what is the occasion?
14. Do you collect anything? If so what type of things do you collect?
15. What type of things do you like to cook? Are you an appetizer person, cookie maker, dessert freak or a take out type of person??
16. What is your favorite scent? Is there one that you can’t stand?
17. What’s your favorite song?
18. What’s the last movie you went to see at the movie theater?
19. What’s your favorite Candy?
20. Tea or Coffee or other?
This should get everyone going on get to know your partner! Remember to leave a COMMENT when you have your post up & email your partner!
OCTOBER SISTER SWAP DETAILS
Please send your sister, by 10/20/07, a Sweet Goodness Halloween Treat! Please include one hand made item with a Halloween theme (Halloween cone with treats inside, a trick or treat bag for your swap sister's kids, Halloween ATC, Halloween potholders, fall pincushion, note cards, a home decoration, etc.) and some sweet treats. Please make sure to check with your sister to see if she has any allergies (chocolate, nuts, etc.) or cannot have sugar.