Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Drumroll Please . . . . Summer Fun Swap News!

Well here it is, the moment you've been waiting for! Details on the upcoming Summer Swap from Sweet Goodness Swaps!

SUMMER FUN: BUCKET FULL OF SUNSHINE SWAP

Sign up by: Friday June 15th

Send out by: Monday July 13th

Cost Cap: $20 (not including shipping)

Theme Colors: Orange & Yellow

Details/Rules: Fill a container with SIX items in the theme of summer and orange and yellow.

1 - You must include at least ONE HANDMADE ITEM and ONE THRIFTED ITEM.

2 - You can use anything as your container, be creative! (Does not HAVE to be a bucket) You must decorate your container in the theme of the swap. BONUS: We will have a prize for the most creative container used! Details to come on the contents of the prize package.

3 - Have fun!

Please remember that when you sign up you are making a commitment to your swap partner. Please try to have your package sent out on time and have it contain the items listed in the swap details. It is the worst feeling when you make a wonderful package for your partner and receive nothing in return.

Please send an email to sgswaps@hotmail.com with your information. Please write SUMMER FUN SWAP in the subject and include your name, mailing address, email address and blog address (if you have one.) ***NOTE - If you are willing to ship internationally please let us know. This will determine if we can admit our crafty friends from overseas to participate! ***

Thank you!

Rebecca, Lucy & Leigh Ann
The Goodness Girls

15 comments:

monique said...

How wonderful, another great swap!!!!
I have already send you an email that I want to join your great swap again.

Mom said...

Yippee!!!!

Jthemilker said...

I'm in! You've got mail.

Farmer Di said...

THis is great! Count me in...I am already planning!

Hugs
Diana aka Farmer Di

Kara said...

Great swap - email sent
Kara
x

Jenn said...

Count me in!

Jenn

Andy said...

Count me in!

Andie

G.G. said...

What a fun swap idea! I'm going to sit this one out but can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so excited!

Looking forward to it! DJ

Breanna said...

Looks like fun, can't wait!

said...

Woo hoo! Can't wait! I've already started on my container!

Felicia said...

Sounds like a blast! Sign me up :)

Felicia
http://fluffyflowers.typepad.com/

Heidi said...

I haven't missed a Goodness swap yet and I'm not going to start now! Count me in.

Sarah B. B. said...

Sounds like it will rock - off to send in my sign-up email. ;)

Monica Wilkinson said...

July 13 is a Friday - is that the day we must mail it by or by the next Monday?